- Event Type
- Rally, Tour
- 21 April 2019
- Belgium Bissegem
- [email protected]
Tour for old-timers and exclusive cars of about 145 km along Flemish tourist roads.
Starting point: Zaal Bijenhof - Moraviëstraat 32 in Bissegem
Doors open from 11 am, 12:30 pm start first car, check in by 13:30 at the latest!
On the spot there is soup, coffee and soft drinks available at bargain prices, as well as a little something to fill the stomachs.
Registration per car: 15.00 EUR (incl. Road book, rally plate and 1 drink ticket per passenger).
All types of cars are welcome!
Easter dinner in the evening after the tour in Zaal Bijenhof (19h - address idem starting place - max. 100 people allowed):
38.00 EUR per adult;
20.00 EUR for children between 3j. and 12j .;
children under 3j. free.
Included in that price:
- 4 h all inn food and regular drinks
- glass of cava / fruit juice (2x)
- tomato soup
- buffet with freshly sliced leg ham, accompanied by warm seasonal vegetables and tasty hot sauces, gratin patties (fries for kids) and bread at will
buffet with coffee Registration required via mail [email protected] (until 14 April 2019), stating:
• Participation in the round trip: name of driver, co-pilot and back seat, nr. plate, brand & type of car and mobile number.
• Present at the Easter dinner: number of people and age of children
Of course you are not obliged to participate in both, but the Easter dinner is an ideal addition to get to know fellow car enthusiasts a bit better and to end the day in good company!
Bank transfer must be done on account number BE84 0003 3314 2759
Thank you for your trust,
The Easter team
More info via [email protected] or our fbpage: 'Paasrit Vlaanderen'