Price on request
- Brand & Model
- Jaguar XK120
- OTS Roadster
- Voiture après guerre
- Left Steering (LHD)
- 200 Kilometers
- Cylinder Capacity
- Excellent / Concours quality
- Ext. Colour
- Leather Beige
- Ad. Num
The upgrade and restoration of the XK120 is as follows:
Engine & mechanics
1. New pistons
2. New inlet and exhaust valve
3. Restored oil pump.
4. The gear box serviced and restored.
5. Aluminium radiator & new overflow tank
6. High performance starter & converted to alternator
7. 123 electronic ignition conversion
Suspension , brakes & fuel line
1. Converted to telescopic suspensions
2. Converted to disc brakes all round
3. New 16” chrome wire wheels fitted with new white wall tyres.
4. New fuel tank, carburettors restored.
Upholstery & miscellaneous
1. New hood and tonneau cover & side screens– fabric: Mohair
2. All round German leather
3. New period carpets
4. New horns
5. Meters serviced and restored
6. New headlights and side lights
8. All chrome parts re-chromed
Matching engine and Chassis
The car has got a heritage certificate from the Jaguar Company.
Since restoration the car has covered 200 kms.
It is a left hand drive.
It is a 1951 model.
New 2k paint.
Tremendous amount of money has been spent on the restoration.