Sorry, we didn't receive an English translationRelive the golden days of motor racing as the Historic Sports Car Club visits Oulton Park on August bank holiday 2009.
Take a trip down memory lane as the Gold Cup returns to Oulton Park and a host of the finest saloon cars, sports cars and single seaters from the 50s, 60s and 70s roll back time around the Cheshire track. The sights and sounds of a glorious racing past are sure to spark nostalgia in the most competitive racing historic motorsport has to offer.
Highlights will include:
• 40th anniversary celebration of the first ever Formula 5000 race in the UK, which took place at Oulton Park
• Special display and parade to celebrate Mini’s golden anniversary
• Demonstrations by the Slowly Sideways Group B rally cars - the fastest ever built!
• Demonstrations by the British Historic Rally Championship (BHRC) on the circuit's exclusive Rally Stage
• Celebration of 40 years of The Italian Job